Monday, February 25, 2013

You Say Your Hair's On Fire

This entry nearly didn't happen so if you're unhappily surprised that it finally showed up, blame about three hundred incredibly talented medical professionals at William W. Backus Hospital in Norwich, Connecticut.
I'd love to tell you all about it, but I'm a little tuckered out from scaring my family another couple of inches closer to their breaking point.

If it makes them feel better and it doesn't. I wasn't allowed to get out of bed from shortly after ten on Sunday morning through about noon today. That's bad news for anyone who was bidding on my red New Balance kicks as they have a skosh more tread on them than projected. Just sayin'.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...