Saturday, April 20, 2013

While Spring Is Making Promises Outside

This is a show not tell day for me. It's not that I don't have a plethora of thoughts and opinions on a cornucopia of situations (can you tell who got a Word-A-Day calendar as a present?), because I do and I could easily and eagerly articulate them except they'd end up part of the flood of words you struggle to get through every day, with some degree of success, or not.

It's the weekend, the next to last one in April and we're finally having nearly the spring weather I, for one, have been looking forward to since Valentine's Day. I'm lying; I've been looking forward to Spring since Labor Day. Sue me, stand in line and be prepared to take far less than you deserve. Welcome to Life on Earth.

Here's my situation. I really like this, I mean I, really, really, really, really like this (the toy piano shatters me). See (technically, hear)? A sonic revelation. Except.

There's this version as well. And it is beyond astonishing. Can you understand my problem? And how marvelous my life must be that this is what I worry about.

Yeah, I would bitch if hanged with a new rope unless I could watch something I fell across a couple of weeks back and keep coming back hoping somehow there will be more even though there's plenty and it's amazing. See for yourself.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Now and Zen

Our local supermarket, feeling the competitive pressure no doubt of an Arkansas retail chain in a business where profit margins often disapp...