Monday, November 25, 2013

Cold and Blue

Saturday's temperatures around here were in the middle 40's with a light breeze but yesterday's were about half the temperature and a LOT more gusty than even Guster.

All across the upper North of the USA folks were bundling up or, in my case, talking themselves out of reasons to be outside unless absolutely necessary.

I ventured outside a bit after the middle of the day more by accident than by design, returning home from an errand when I saw the harbor around which my town has built its downtown from an angle or aspect I don't recall previously in 22 years.  Here's the sequence of shots to see for yourself.






I think by the time I was done, my lips matched the water. And my shoes.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...