Thursday, December 26, 2013

Shouting My Hands Off

I was hoping today to offer you words that would carry you through the end of the year and into the next. Not that I'm not going to be here and around and about, it's just that sometimes I feel I owe you more than the by-rote drill of fingers tapping a keyboard or in my case A finger tapping a keyboard.

I'd even done some research on Christmas Day on recent events and how to be current and contemporary and produce an ephemeral essay that would be in tune with The Times, or at the very least, The Post, but I am forced to admit instead it's total failure.


After the hallucinations and recriminations, not to mention the aggravation follows the association of consternation unless, by now, it's a confederation. Happy Boxing Day und Zweite Weinachten.
-bill kenny

No comments:

B-B-Back in M-M-My D-D-Day

On New Year's Day, 1966, London Records (their USA record company) unveiled a billboard for the next Rolling Stones album, December'...