Thursday, April 3, 2014

Eye on the Prize

It has been suggested by the person with whom I share my life that I am somewhat distracted and less than capable of concentrating on the "important things." The German descriptive characterization for it is spaetzen hirn, or as we'd say in English, bird-brain and I have provided my loving wife of three and a half PLUS decades (far too) many examples to support her position.

But....if I may, today thirty-seven years ago was Palm Sunday. I know this by two methods: through the collected and collective wisdom of the interwebs and because it was on that day my wife and I became formally engaged to be married.


The third day of the fourth month of the seventy-seventh year. Another road side attraction on the way to forever. And proof that when it's important, it's important enough to remember.
Always.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...