Saturday, August 2, 2014

On the Sunny Side

I've been struggling to regain my equilibrium in recent weeks as my routine and somewhat cocooned version of the world got buffeted by events that I've always known are beyond my control but I somehow seemed to have forgotten.

Out walking the other night and came across this scene and am hoping that it's a harbinger of better things to come.


I'm working on being more upbeat-not so much a smile visible from space as a more receptive attitude to the failings and foibles of my fellow travelers in much the same manner as they extend that courtesy to me. See you on the sunny side.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...