Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Clowns to the Left of Me, Penguins to the Right...

Some worked yesterday. Some hoped to but with the economy the way it is, their job was done but by someone 7,000 miles from here for a tenth of the money and no cost for benefits.

Some went to the beach and others went to a mountain top. Whether a transformation or celestial conversation occurred is not yet known. Based on my first sixty-two years around the water cooler, I'm thinking not so much.

Maybe you stayed home and worked on chores. Really? Yeah, me neither. I found this on line and went through the entire collection. You can too but this is the best one. What a way to return to the work week. You're welcome.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...