Sunday, February 1, 2015

"Our Long National Nightmare Is Over...."

The only reason I'm mentioning the Super Bowl at all today is because I do not wish to get fined by the National Football League. At some time today, I lose track of exactly when, one of the pre-game shows will stop because of the actual game.

I'm thinking at some point in the one of the post-game shows will be a mention of the final score, unless the game has ended in a tie and the teams are playing even as I type the last of this sentence.


The prospect of that happening makes the threatened snowfall for later tonight into tomorrow across my region of the states even gooder. Real pizza, real football, real challenges and maybe, Janay, real solutions beyond the end of the season.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...