Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Putting the Pleasant in Pleasant View

I suspect "richard@pleasantviewhealthcare.com" is getting more than a fair amount of email these days and not all of it is because of his straight-forward, fact-driven web site for his two elderly care/assisted living homes in Barberton, Ohio.

Proving that people still read newspapers, this news nugget surfaced earlier in the week and then spread like wildfire across social media platforms of all kinds. I guess in keeping with the attitude that says "sixty is the new forty" we have a bumper crop of elderly juvenile delinquents proving you're never too old to have a happy childhood.

At an age where many of us have trouble removing the staples from a stack of papers, or raisins from our rice pudding, we have the next generation of centerfolds wearing winning smiles and very little else. Talk about the bare truth.

Somewhere, as I type this, Harry Nilsson is smiling, though I suspect his tie is undone.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...