Thursday, August 11, 2016

Explains that one.....

In certain circles, to include one I once ran in, it was not unusual to express one's unhappiness at another's behavior by suggesting there was something that person could do, and the threat was also intended for that person's faithful steed.

For Cirilo Castillo, it's not a threat so much as a summary of charges for which he, himself is the culprit. When I saw "Edinburg" in the story I confused it with a
Scottish city and wondered about an ugly sheep. But that truly a horse of a different color.

Poor Cirilo probably should have been wearing sneakers with shin guards, or, since he was shoving right off for home, topsiders.
-bill kenny


No comments:

Honoring Honoré de Balzac

I return to this thought every year on this day because I need to remind myself that all of us, present company included, is the sum of ever...