Saturday, September 24, 2016

Alex and Donny

I'm not going to go on about the uncaring remark about refugees made by the son of one of those seeking the office of the US Presidency because Junior is, in my jaundiced view, an abject waste of skin and his catty and caustic comment wasn't even his own (absence of originality has been a hallmark of his dad (a/k/a "The Orange Skittle") and his campaign for the White House from the day it started with a bad rehash of Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign slogan).

I'm not going to waste the bandwidth to share his social media comment that wasn't actually his own. But he does prove again that a picture is worth a thousand words. I guess it depends on the picture, because try as I might, between us I have no words for this.



So I'll listen to this young man's words again on behalf of all us and hope he's part of who we are in this country and not what we once were.
-bill kenny


No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...