Friday, November 25, 2016

I Ran

Perhaps you never came back to the house after heading out to join a line at one of the Big Box Stores practically (but not really) giving stuff away in honor of the birth of the Baby Jesus at Santa Claus' house after dinner yesterday. Or are you heading out now, oh bright early, Friday to get yet another 35% off our already low-low price on that mahogany catamaran that sleeps four?

No matter. I'll be brief.

The graphic below will make more sense, especially in light of the title of today's epistle when you read/watch this. Or maybe not. (I learned that trick during the election cycle: pretend to make promises. They're easier to break that way.)


I was hoping there'd be at least one funny haircut between the two so I could smile at the constancy of the universe but that might be pushing a little too hard.

Anyway, enjoy spending money you don't have to buy things you don't want to impress people you don't like. And don't forget to hold onto your receipt. You'll need it to show something for today when it ends.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Honoring Honoré de Balzac

I return to this thought every year on this day because I need to remind myself that all of us, present company included, is the sum of ever...