Saturday, September 16, 2017

Elect a Clown, Expect a Circus

If you're within driving distance of our nation's Capitol, you might wish to get on your bad motor scooter and ride as today is the day some of us have waited for (I'm guessing) an entire year to get here, the 2017 Juggalo March on Washington




I appreciate the way the link outlines a rather full day for those so inclined. If you're going, be not deterred that during this, of all years, your appearance and participation in this annual pilgrimage does not seem to be out of place or unusual, because of course, it's not. 




I'm having my doubts about Our New Normal and confess that I've grown tired of winning.
-bill kenny  

No comments:

B-B-Back in M-M-My D-D-Day

On New Year's Day, 1966, London Records (their USA record company) unveiled a billboard for the next Rolling Stones album, December'...