Sunday, May 13, 2012

"E" Is for Eggs

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Joan, and my wife's Mom, Anni, and to my wife, mother of our two children and to my three sisters, all mothers of children themselves and three of my sisters-in-law, who are also Moms. I guess babies went something similar to viral before the Internet, eh?

I hope like mine, your mom was tough as she needed to be, and as loving and supportive as she could be and that she's still around today to help you and yours stay on the straight and narrow as she did all those years ago when you and your siblings needed it most. Otherwise, like Ray Wylie Hubbard, you're enjoying the day in a less than Hallmark-endorsed moment but that may be just as well anyway.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Quarter of a Century On...

Maybe it's a phenomenon of age and the aging process but I'm always surprised to discover something I think of as 'not that long...