Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'll See Your Sanity and Raise You

I'm not sure what meat is appropriate when having a Faberge egg. I wouldn't be surprised to find out how you're having it plays a role in which sides you serve. I've never actually had a poached egg and if it's made the way I understand it is, I can't imagine ever being able to make one (lack the patience and the steady hands) much less eat it. And aside for "American Egg Farmers": if Jeff is your spokesman, I think you should seriously consider becoming mimes.

Anyway. I'm not sure why I'm so concerned about this-sausage links or patties? Bacon, or Canadian bacon? (am I the only one who thinks it looks like bologna? And why do I love hot dogs and won't eat bologna even though the only difference is the shape? I'm a riddle wrapped up in an enigma, on a steamed bun with mustard and sweet relish.)

Hash browns or pan fries? No worries as long as we avoid the scrapple and the spam. Ask Anastasia if any of these damn things have double yolks. I'm watching my cholesterol.
-bill kenny

  

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...