Monday, June 17, 2019

Inspiration but in Moderation

At one time I gave some serious thought to posting nothing but uplifting stuff every single day of the week. And then I realized a decade plus into doing this on a daily basis, someone, somewhere might wonder if I had been kidnapped or was being held against my will. 

That means I have a quandary; attempt to be uplifting while also staying in character.


Nailed it, unless you're named Timmy or Jimmy, and either of you is stuck in a well, in which case you knew the gig was sketchy when you signed on.
-bill kenny
 

2 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

Margaret and I were binge-watching our way through Season 3 of "Designated Survivor" on Netflix last evening and in one of the episodes one of the characters (cannot recall which one) quoted the caption from this magazine cover. Your pop culture bona fides are unrivaled!

William Kenny said...

I like to think of myself as "The Hardest Working Man Not in Show Business."

Everything You Know is Wrong

Have you ever lost track of time? Gotten so wrapped up in a good book or a conversation and looked at your watch (or, for Gen Z, your phone)...