Monday, May 3, 2021

Alice Kramden Says Hello

As a kid, I wanted to be an astronaut. Never mind that I get weak-kneed on the top step of a ladder (a short ladder, truth to tell), I fell in love with the adventure part of the job. 

As an adult and now whatever we call people who are beyond being an adult which is what I am, I concede the idea of my being an astronaut is even more far-fetched than my being a professional baseball player and President of the United States (I was raised to believe you should have impossible dreams, and after enduring the Orange Shitstain's ineptitude of four years I don't think I'd have been as bad in the Oval Office).   

Still, my heart did skip a beat when I saw this on CNN.  


Hey Mother Earth, Won't you bring me back down? I've taken 'bout as much as I can....
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...