Sunday, May 16, 2021

If It Takes Two to Tango

Did you ever hear the expression 'three on a match,' or 'two's company, three's a crowd, but four on the sidewalk is never allowed,' or was that just me? I'm just making conversation, pay me no mind.

Speaking of making conversation, how about variations of  'I wouldn't date you if you were the last person on earth' (I used to hear that one a lot in high school and college)? Yeah, that one stings a little. But here's a conversation stopper, "What's the minimum number of people needed to survive an apocalypse?"  

Be cool. There's no such thing as a wrong answer but remember, too, to show your work.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...