Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vox Around the Clocks

Pax Romana and The American Century have so much in common I can spend weeks writing about it (and you, mere seconds in reading it) but I won't, at least not today. The beginnings were very different but the ends may not be.

Here's some thoughts on just that topic from a while back and if you think I'm hoping to give you a little something for 'on the way' as you head to your local polling place, you know me too well.

If you choose to read it, instead of vote, we all lose. So save it for later; and in the now, get thee to a ballot box and make intelligent choices, voting as if your country depends on your decision because, in many ways, my friend, it does.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...