Monday, December 18, 2017

Putting the Van in Karma

Some of us are born lucky while some of us not so much. If like me, you are in the latter category, there's ample proof that no matter how bad things are currently going, given half a chance they can, and will, get even worse. 

If you think you're the butt of some practical joke the universe is playing on you, be of good cheer. You could always be former tire thief Jeremy Michael Dickey, previously of a suburb of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

It came to pass that feeling of being run down was so consuming that not even Joni could cure it. Thus endeth the lesson.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...