Sunday, December 3, 2017

The First Sunday on the Advent Calendar

Just me or will we have to go some to top the last half of the previous ten days or so, right?  It's been really hectic despite that "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" label we slap on this season.

To review, we had  Thanksgiving Thursday, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday, Giving Tuesday, Where the Hell Did I Leave My Car Keys (celebrated, perhaps only at my house), all of which leads us to today, Sunday, but a whole lot more than just Sunday. 



Today is the First Sunday of Advent. I knew that you knew I was leading up to something and thanks for your patience while I worked to get us there safe and sound. Still leaves, perhaps the question some may have as to its importance. Happy to help you out there. 

Feel free to use your newly-purchased tablet, smartphone or new computer to look up why.
-bill kenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still waiting, or waiting again?
Leeroy

William Kenny said...

That's my dilemma, or perhaps better said, it's the human dilemma and I'm grateful (or should be) to have a share. There's just so much slouching towards Bethlehem, Pennsylvania or otherwise, that I'm willing (=able) to do. Merry Christmas to you and yours from me and mine.

Kyrie Eleison

Today marks the start of my seventy-second revolution around the sun. To be honest, there were times this past year when I didn't think ...