Friday, October 26, 2018

Et Tu, Tony?

I have on (a very) rare occasion had a cup of pumpkin spice coffee. Please note I did not write 'enjoyed a cup of pumpkin spice coffee.' I have no memory of ever asking for a refill but stranger things have happened I'm sure. 

Especially here in historic New England, the semi-official home of the origins of all things Halloweeny, between the Salem Witch Trials and Ichabod Crane, so I've become inured to the idea that from shortly after Labor Day until right around Black Friday if a product or service can incorporate pumpkin spice into its essence well, by golly by gum, it will have pumpkin spice! Damit, basta, ende

It helps explain this: 


And this: 


But this?


As Nancy (but not Sluggo) once asked so eloquently, why
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...