Saturday, December 1, 2018

Natal Anniversary Celebrations!

Today is my oldest younger sister's birthday. I’m actually kind of impressed I remembered it since I, myself, was so young when she was born. Of course, I must also concede that she, too, was young at that time, and probably remembers it just fine, thank you.

When we were very small (with our heads at about the height that whacked dining room tables when you cut corners too closely as you ran around the house not that we ever did) I used to call her "Boss in charge of the Dog." I don't think I ever actually did that in front of the dog, or better phrased, dogs, as from her earliest age, she was (and has remained) an animal lover while I only liked them at mealtime.


She has had more than her fair share of tumult and tears (as well as triumphs) in recent years and, as always, has a lot on her plate these days with enough wishes and worries, hopefully in equal number to allow her to sail through the holiday season and into the New Year. Where fingers crossed, even better days await.

Happy Birthday, Evan!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...