Monday, December 3, 2018

Zevon Would Smile

We were once a nation of rules, penalties, punishments, and rewards. I'm not we were always that way but until recently I had assumed we'd always remain as we are in terms of avoidance behavior. 

I grew up watching a black and white Superman TV show where he fought for 'truth, justice, and the  American Way,' and almost a lifetime later truth seems to have become situational, the American Way is no longer synonymous with integrity in how we treat one another and fairness for all, and justice has become who has a bigger and better lawyer. 

Just ask Jason Stibler
We are a now a county of lawsuits at ten paces. Warren would be pleased.
-bill kenny    

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...