Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Little Bit of Light

There have been a lot of stories (way too many, imho) on media platforms over the last week or so on how we are becoming the "The United States of Conspiracy" which is a nearly criminal use, I think of the connectivity and convergence of technology we currently have and there's not a damn thing I can do to stop any of that crazed crap from spreading far and wide no matter how hard I type on my keyboard or wring my hands.

What I can do is share with you Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir, but more than just sharing the knowledge of it I can also spread and shed the light of joyful noise its existence offers. Enjoy.
-bill kenny 

2 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

That is really cool. I'd never heard of it until this morning. Thanks for sharing.

William Kenny said...

Happy to be useful since, with my looks long-gone, decorative is out of the question.

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...