Thursday, August 13, 2020

The Alternative is Uninformed Delivery

Did you know that you can go to the postal service's website and sign up for 'Informed Delivery' and you'll get emails on a regular and recurring basis with a preview of mail being delivered to you? Oh, you knew that already? 

So I'm the last person on earth to find out? Again. Okay, I'll learn to adapt I guess. Anyway, I learned about it only about two weeks ago or so and am quite taken by the notion or was until I got this in my email yesterday.


This, in my opinion, is like a highway sign that says "Watch Out!" 
For pedestrians? For trucks entering the roadway? For rockslides? For the electric slide? C'mon some specifics, please, the suspense is killing me.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Remember Charlie, Remember Baker

History is a funny thing. Today fades right into yesterday before your very eyes and then because it was so subtle you almost but not quite ...