Monday, August 24, 2020

Tonight's the Night

Last week it was the Democrats and their national convention and this week, starting tonight, it's the reboot of The Apprentice starring The Beige Buffoon for what's left of the party of Abraham Lincoln. I'd say 'A penny for his thoughts,' but in Trump's case, I'd be owed some change.

I don't know about you but there aren't going to be enough hours in the day to watch the RNC abomination on every streaming (and steaming) social media platform east of the sun and west of the moon, Fox News, NewsMax, One America News, and all those other stations operating just above the police calls. And just look at what you'll be missing.



Be warned: I'm not sure afterward how you'll be able to clean your monitor screen from the inside which is where nearly all the damage will be done. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

In Case You Skipped this Space on Saturday

Many of us refer to the World Series as the Fall Classic, while for others, autumn is a time to watch professional football on television ev...