Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Promises Made. Promises Ignored.

I read yesterday that the Grand Old Party decided it didn't need a political platform as part of its Presidential Nominating Convention. I'm trying to imagine what the world or at least my nation would have looked like had Abe Lincoln and the guys blown off having a party platform in 1860 and just gone with "Slavery, Schmavery" as their campaign slogan. 

Good news, MAGA Muttonheads, I've stolen Stephen Colbert's Late Show suggestion for your exclusive use, until I get caught. I think it sums you up quite nicely and concisely


And the great thing about this purloined slogan, the Beige Buffoon can claim he has no idea where it came from or who I am and this time he'll actually be telling the truth.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...