Monday, November 14, 2016

Spo-Dee-O-Dee's Sold Separately

If you've spent any time on Facebook, you've seen their postings all over the place and while I've never personally thought of them as a call to arms, I can see how that might happen, I guess.


It may be time for Charlene and Joseph Handrik of (Thurston and Lovey) Howell Township, New Jersey, to brush up on their Jerry Lee Lewis and avoid not only the hair of the dog but all of them altogether. Don't take my word for it.

I'm thinking the answer to the 'how much is that doggie in the window?' question might entail putting in a lot more windows than their split-level can handle which could truly prove to be a pain in the glass.

Especially since so many wine bottles these days come with those twist-off caps making boxes of wine like as old-fashioned as high-button shoes.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Honoring Honoré de Balzac

I return to this thought every year on this day because I need to remind myself that all of us, present company included, is the sum of ever...