Saturday, September 24, 2011

Miraculous from the Mundane

Belief is a wonderful thing. It's not better than pony rides for your birthday admittedly but it's powerful stuff and can get you through some, if not all, pretty hard times. I have, in my dotage, worked harder to be a happy idiot succeeding at least in the latter part of that endeavor. I will attempt to see the brighter side of a double homicide, given the opportunity (unless I'm part of it).

Given lemons, I not only can make lemonade, I'll build you a two story condo out of lemon peel with a detached garage made of rind and a backyard spa-all for under 249K, complete with a full basement. Volume is the answer to your 'how can you do it?' question. You're welcome is the response to your thank you. Moving right along...

I think insistence on seeing the Lighter Side of the Great Plague has helped me more than it has harmed but it's tiring to try to be so cheerful so often so when I can get some help, I'm more than grateful. In this case, my thanks to Sara J whom I knew as Sara V when we were older then. We're younger than that now.

And if all I ever get from this is a song I can hear, playing right in my ear, but I can't sing it, and yet I can't help listening, that's fine too. I've always loved words and extra starch. Back by Tuesday.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...