Friday, January 26, 2018

Realize or Real Eyes?

As someone who’s famously tiny-handed and orange found out, repeatedly, last year, healthcare is really hard to do really real. Its degree of difficulty is, of course, elevated by its importance for every person in our nation, especially in terms of successfully delivering quality, affordable care that’s accessible for everyone. 

So far, the USA’s experience (as I see it) seems to be “there are no right answers and no end, so far, to the wrong ones” not that that’s stopping us from bearing down and plugging ahead. Nothing beats a try like a fail it’s said and having often been called trying by even my most immediate family members, I wholeheartedly agree.

But as someone with healthcare, even as I say ‘bravo!’ for the efforts, I must also add, ‘as bad as it has been around here on the Affordable Care Act, look at this to see how much worse it can all get.”  

I will tell you that I usually don’t say anything when I’m seen by a nurse at my doctor’s office since my attitude has always been ‘what could happen?”. Now I think I have my answer and wish I’d never heard the question
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...