Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cadbury Should Live So Long

I have trouble imagining what a million dollars would look like in one place, all stacked neatly perhaps in piles of one hundred dollar bills. (Almost) Needless to note I would have exponentially more and greater difficulty imagining what ninety-one million dollars would look like, but I'm pretty certain this is NOT it.

Chocolate sold separately?
Not sure where in Maslow's hierarchy needing a ninety-one million dollar rabbit sculpture falls but I'm hoping to go the rest of my life, however long or short it proves to be, without having to ever find out. Of course, my idea of art and its price, cost, and worth probably differ from yours and that's okay as it takes all kinds of people to make a world.



And before you ask, yes, these, too, are available for purchase and like the rabbit, will be filled (by design) with air. Can't start your holiday gift-shopping too early. 
-bill kenny    

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...