Saturday, May 11, 2024

21st Century Ouija Board

Do you remember as a kid knowing someone who had an Ouija board? I think I do but I was such a wuss I never had the nerve to take it for a test drive since I knew I was not prepared to meet someone from the Hereafter (this was before zip codes if you were wondering).

Haven't seen or heard about them in many years, and quite frankly have thought about them even less. Perhaps just that 'put aside the things of childhood,' I guess. I suspect Saint Paul would be stunned that I'm almost quoting him. 

Anyway. I came across an item on the CNN website suggesting that perhaps the Ouija Board has been brought into the Artificial Intelligence age

Perhaps AI's not such a bad thing after all
-bill kenny


No comments:

Sweeping Old Dust

I began attending Norwich City Council meetings in the winter of 1993 when those on that Council and the members of the Board of Education d...