Thursday, September 17, 2015

Not Rory, the Other One

I confess that I've never really understood his appeal, but I've always respected the career of Leo Anthony Gallagher, Jr. better known to his legion of fans as Gallagher.

Who else has had a comedy career spanning decades based on the produce aisle of his local grocery story? Of course, one bad harvest season, and he'd have been handed his cards, but the Jolly Green Giant was on his side, I guess.

Not sure that was the case, here.
I'm thinking more dullard mean-spiritedness than homage or tribute. In any event, I hope they're seedless watermelons as that way it's costing the miscreants a good couple of bucks for their moronic fun.


As for me, I was looking for an excuse to play me some Rory Gallagher, so thank you very much, Reno!
- bill kenny

No comments:

Now and Zen

Our local supermarket, feeling the competitive pressure no doubt of an Arkansas retail chain in a business where profit margins often disapp...