Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Big Vowel Movement

The title is about as creative as I can get, so if that's what you came for (didja see what I did there, Ronda Rousey?), move on as there's not much else to see here today.


Tomorrow we are head to The Big E (now you get the title, right? No? I'll wait) which is New England's State Fair. You can gorge yourself on deep-fried just about anything and it all has NO calories because you're at the fair (I tell myself).

Here's what it looked like a couple of years ago when we went, and I am very much hoping for lots of blue sky and sun and miles of walking. Large Fun Awaits!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Now and Zen

Our local supermarket, feeling the competitive pressure no doubt of an Arkansas retail chain in a business where profit margins often disapp...