Friday, April 27, 2018

Luke, Du Bist Ein Einsamer Cowboy

As Robert Palmer sang in another lifetime, some guys have all the luck (and if not technically all, then most of it). And if you are one of those who has nothing but bad luck, it might be because of this guy hogging it all.  

Although after reading this story, I confess that I don't see Dylan as hogging all the good fortune so much as needing every bit of it or he wouldn't be here now to tell us about his adventures. 

To be honest, if I were he, I'd stay in bed under the covers all day every day until, with my luck, the house fell on me. I'm lucky that way.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...