Saturday, November 16, 2019

I Was Yesterday Old Before I Learned This ....

A passing refrigerator truck on Broad Street turning left on to Washington Street yesterday morning opened my eyes even though I was already awake (as opposed to woke whose meaning and correct opportunities to use I've never mastered as you've just learned).

I've been a fan of Hershey's Chocolate in nearly all of its forms (except anything with mint in it. That's a hard NOPE from me) for nearly my whole life and have also been of fan of their ice cream for a not inconsiderable number of decades.

But, as the truck noted on its side (and as I understand it, disclaimers are now part of the paint and print jobs wherever and however Hershey's Ice Cream is sold) they are completely different and given to litigation towards one another companies. 

It's like finding out Johnson's Baby Powder contains neither. Talk about a red face of embarrassment. And all these years I've been adding Hershey's Syrup to Hershey's Ice Cream? Akin to putting out the fire with gasoline.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...