Sunday, November 17, 2019

Whether or Not There's Weather

My wife and I took a week's vacation to the sunnier if occasionally trouble with hanging chad climes of South Florida, flying into Tampa a week ago last Friday, staying at an Air BnB (probably spelled that wrong because I'm still not clear on what it is) and visited the Tampa Zoo, St. Petersburg (the one without the Volga Boatmen), and three days of Disney.

We didn't eat at a Waffle House, something I've yet to do but still yearn to do, but I did enjoy a moment on/near the water in St. Petersburg that continues to warm me even back home in the cooler and getting colder parts of New England to which we returned this past Friday afternoon.


And because it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas, even at The Happiest Place on Earth, here's a moment of Season's Greetings as well.


See? Think of yourself as also having been on vacation, without having to take your shoes off at the TSA checkpoint.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...