Friday, November 8, 2019

Somewhere Derek and Van the Man Are Smiling

Yeah, I suppose we could use our command of the technology to improve the lives of everyone on the planet instead of sending one another cat memes and Game of Thrones quotes all day long, but what fun would that be for those who don't care about the planet?

My point, exactly. 

Let me offer you an example (and it's a quarter of an hour of your life that you'll never get back but I suspect you won't notice or complain). Go ahead, click here and change my mind.
-bill kenny

1 comment:

Adam Kenny said...

Somewhere Van Morrison is smiling - and we all know what a curmudgeon he is! That was incredible.

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...