Sunday, November 10, 2019

Peanut Butter Sold Separately

Our kids, as best as I can recall never really watched it, but there's a show probably still on Nickelodeon that involves people getting covered in goo, slime I think it's called. Sort of like that stuff employed and deployed by the Ghostbusters in the movies but to a more humorous effect (in my opinion). 

I always smile when I see a clip from the TV show and somehow gets slimed because humor is also geographic in the sense of something happening to someone else is, by definition, far funnier than when it happens to you.

However, this clip sort of puts me off of all things gelatinous. 

Somewhere Bill Cosby weeps.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...