Monday, March 30, 2020

Now Do Shinola

We've all seen stories like this one. It's from CNN but I think the only difference between it and any reporting from Fox News might be that on the latter, the shit would be seated behind the newsdesk. 

And while you and I might look at stories like that one, shake our heads and go 'who the hell needs all this toilet paper?' great minds elsewhere find solutions to problems that don't even exist. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you an answer to your unspoken prayer, the on-line toilet paper calculator.

I may never speak ill of cat memes again (until I do). 


Sort of like 'postcards of the hanging' 
Someday my grandchildren may ask me 'what were you and grandma doing during the COVID-19 pandemic, Opa?' And I'll tell them to shut up and eat their paper napkins.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Call Me Ishmael

Somedays surfing the web is like trying to talk to Queequeg without staring at his tattoos.  I, for one, did not realize Hermann Melville wa...