Sunday, April 19, 2020

Subject to Your Questions

Sitting up here in the Northeast, just above New York, to the left of Rhode Island, on the way to Massachusetts, I was puzzled to read Some Florida beaches are already starting to reopen after officials were criticized for not closing them right away during spring break.

I told myself there had to be a logical explanation and because I'm such a good liar (admittedly not in the same league as the Apricot Asshole, but pretty good), I calmed myself down and moved on to more tranquil thoughts. 

And then I read about another occurrence in Florida where professional wrestling was declared to be 'an essential service' by the state's governor (but his explanation makes it all make sense).

And the scales fell from my eyes.


DeSantis can be seen putting one ear strap around his head
Ahh, Florida. Remember when hanging chads were scandalous? Yep, good times...
-bill kenny

No comments:

One Is Too Many

Earlier this week the Dow Jones Industrial Average on the New York Stock Exchange briefly topped 40,000 . I don't know who Dow Jones is...