Thursday, April 9, 2020

Today's Butt of Internet Jokes

Somedays I can do more than a little bit of drive-by snarkiness and still feel very good about myself despite my own lack of intelligence and ability (think Donald Jablone Trump but with my own hair, no tan, and normal-sized hands). 

This is probably very important for health-care professionals but that will not deter arrested adolescent development nitwits like me from giggling about it for hours and hours feeling very smug and sophisticated. Unless of course we ever are in need of the data such a research tool could provide and then we'll be smiling out of the other side of our faces.  

Perhaps I've made you now smile as well. 
See? We're about the same. I'm just sooner, that's all.
-bill kenny

2 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

Finally, something of more practical import than a better mousetrap!

William Kenny said...

Indeed! In the vernacular, no $hit.

One Is Too Many

Earlier this week the Dow Jones Industrial Average on the New York Stock Exchange briefly topped 40,000 . I don't know who Dow Jones is...