Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My Aim Is True

I am a FARC, a Fallen Away Roman Catholic. I'm not proud of that fact or saddened by it; I just am and that's all there is to that. 

The Lord and I have decided to see other people and while I appreciate the timelessness of the expression "without man there is no God" I always capitalize the G just in case there is anyway. Einmal auf sicher, say I. 

I remember a long time ago seeing a meme of a car driving through a puddle splashing a group of people standing at a church with the caption 'drive-by baptism.' Perhaps this news story is then simply a matter of life imitating art. 

And when/if this starts to happen, there may be a hope that Holy Mother Church will be nearing if not actually entering the 21st Century.

"Bless me Father, I left my directional on."

-bill kenny 

No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...