Tuesday, May 19, 2020

My Aim Is True

I am a FARC, a Fallen Away Roman Catholic. I'm not proud of that fact or saddened by it; I just am and that's all there is to that. 

The Lord and I have decided to see other people and while I appreciate the timelessness of the expression "without man there is no God" I always capitalize the G just in case there is anyway. Einmal auf sicher, say I. 

I remember a long time ago seeing a meme of a car driving through a puddle splashing a group of people standing at a church with the caption 'drive-by baptism.' Perhaps this news story is then simply a matter of life imitating art. 

And when/if this starts to happen, there may be a hope that Holy Mother Church will be nearing if not actually entering the 21st Century.

"Bless me Father, I left my directional on."

-bill kenny 

No comments:

Some Women Wait for Jesus

We're at that point in the summer when we keep an eye on hurricane forecasts, as they will be coming thick and fast. Mostly here in the ...