Friday, May 22, 2020

Tison for President

If the interwebz are to be believed, tyranny has a new name and it's Tison, who is now my hero thanks to this clip going viral at very close to light speed.

But there's more, or at least different, to this than meets the eye. 

The guy who posted this clip is worse than a troll, he's a gnome because in order to enter Costco and fill up his shopping trolley he was required to wear a mask. It's only after he'd accomplished his shopping that he then removes his mask to shoot his 'I'm being oppressed' video. Judging by the quick glimpse we catch of him early on, no matter how ugly the mask was, it was still an improvement.

Meanwhile, my personal favorite part, right at the beginning, is when he tries intimidating Tison by mentioning 'my 3,000 Instagram followers,' and Tison waves. I think it's great how Tison used far more fingers than I might have in greeting this guy's flock.   

While Brent Terhune makes me smile with his take on this, make no mistake when it comes to interacting with me, there aren't two sides to the discussion. Mask it or casket. 
-bill kenny 

2 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

The irony of the NASA t-shirt is just delicious, isn't it?

William Kenny said...

Maybe he's working on Cadet Bone Spur's "super-duper missile?"

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...