Thursday, April 29, 2021

As We Near the First Hundred Days

The President spoke to a disjointed joint session of Congress yesterday evening and I couldn't be more pleased to have not had to worry he might inadvertently divulge the nuclear launch codes or reverse a decades-old alliance with a NATO partner, unlike The Former Guy. 

Senator Tim Scott offered a response that was tepid and I'm being kind.

My problem is the GQP, of whom he is a member, surrendered itself to a sideshow clown and a cult of the personality that he created and still is in charge of. Here's a snapshot of where they and I are with one another: 


Kevin, Mitch. Suck it. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...