Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Redefining a Casual Conversation

You would not know this to read me I know, but I have remarkably talented brothers and sisters with more skills and abilities than I have fingers and toes (and I interned one summer in a morgue if you follow my drift).

All three of my sisters and both of my brothers are younger than me so I sometimes offer the feeble defense that the bar was set kind of low, but quibbling aside each of my five siblings has talents and strengths that make them pricelessly invaluable to their own families as well as treasures within mine.

Here's the kind of stuff I'm talking about as posted the other day by my sister, Kara.



A timely insight from Damian Barr. Only someone like Kara could unearth it.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

It's a Long Walk

Today is the birthday of our baby girl, Michelle. She was the smallest and most perfect person I had ever seen on the day of her birth. When...