Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Crushed Velvet Seats...

Growing up old I was never a fan of Hanna-Barbera cartoons. I could see The Flintstones were an animated rip-off of The Honeymooners, but The Jetsons were a very different kettle of fish in my eyes. 

A lot is made over how The Simpsons, selected episodes chosen to prove a point, have predicted our present and future but George and Jane, together with Judy and Elroy (and not forgetting Astro) pretty much belled the cat when it came to projecting our day to day lives in Tomorrowland. 

That's why, when I came across this, I didn't know whether to smile or grimace. 

Thankfully, from a distance, they look very much the same.
-bill kenny

  

No comments:

Everything You Know is Wrong

Have you ever lost track of time? Gotten so wrapped up in a good book or a conversation and looked at your watch (or, for Gen Z, your phone)...