Thursday, May 19, 2022

Puck You, RISD

As an undergraduate on the banks of the Olde Raritan half a century ago, I followed Rutgers lacrosse, in the sense that when there were home games I went to where they played with a small group of acquaintances and a large amount of beer and got ossified watching the lacrosse team run around and do whatever lacrosse involves. 

I don't remember much about the games, or Rutgers, or most anything from that era of my life (which upon reflection often seems more like an error) except the drinking of large amounts of beer. I have concluded memory is over-rated. 

I mention all of that because I fell in love with this story from the moment I started reading it. 

And, yes for obvious reasons, you should be able to buy your very own Scrotie kit at Dick's.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Everything You Know is Wrong

Have you ever lost track of time? Gotten so wrapped up in a good book or a conversation and looked at your watch (or, for Gen Z, your phone)...