Sunday, July 9, 2023

By Comparison....

Having good days and bad days is not just part of life, it's a matter of perspective and comparison. You may have something happen to you or a loved one that is flat-out terrible/awful/horrible but then 'later that same life' something wonderful happens as a result of that terrible no-good moment. 

I have never actually had that happen to me but I am told it's possible and I've reached an age where parroting someone else's truisms as if they were truth is about the best I can do. And let's face it, I do it well. 

I mention all of that because of this clip, and the question I keep asking is, "Is it finally over?" I think each of us has to answer that for ourselves.

I will concede that from now on I will regard wool sweaters with a more wary ear, eye, nose, and throat because you never can tell.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Shaken, but Not Stirred

Are we the only species on the planet who become as unhappy when we get what we want as when we're denied it? No wonder visitors from ot...