Sunday, July 9, 2023

By Comparison....

Having good days and bad days is not just part of life, it's a matter of perspective and comparison. You may have something happen to you or a loved one that is flat-out terrible/awful/horrible but then 'later that same life' something wonderful happens as a result of that terrible no-good moment. 

I have never actually had that happen to me but I am told it's possible and I've reached an age where parroting someone else's truisms as if they were truth is about the best I can do. And let's face it, I do it well. 

I mention all of that because of this clip, and the question I keep asking is, "Is it finally over?" I think each of us has to answer that for ourselves.

I will concede that from now on I will regard wool sweaters with a more wary ear, eye, nose, and throat because you never can tell.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...